Friday, January 21, 2011

angling obsession- a blog from across the pond

Dan from Angling Obsession has a great blog focused on trout, salmon, and steelhead fishing from the other side of Lake Michigan. He is a great multi-species angler chasing everything swimming in cold or warm water in his home state of Michigan. I've enjoyed his most recent posts where he's been slaying fish on the hard water...
angling obsession
There is also a great deal of info on trib fishing for those interested in things more trouty! Please show some support by stopping by and giving him a follow. "Click here for a link"


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up Blake. Dan's Fishslime 2010 is one of my You Tube favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake,
    Thanks so much for spreading the word about my blog! One of the best parts of writing and maintaining A.O. is meeting other anglers. You have the obsession, keep up the great work.
    Thanks again, Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time Dan. Your right, meeting similar people from different places is one of the coolest parts of blogging! Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I have never been ice fishing, I enjoyed your article. On the west coast, there isn't much ice fishing around. However, isn't ice fishing a little expensive? With the special equipment, a shelter, and auger it must cost alot. Keep up the great articles. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All types of fishing could be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be. I find myself spending just as much on fly fishing!

    ReplyDelete