Thursday, February 7, 2013

the complete angler

Thanks CoolWaterFish for sharing one of the absolute best fishing documentaries I've ever seen on YouTube. I don't normally share too many videos from others but this is a cut above the rest.


It's forty-five minutes and I've already watched it twice this week and the second time through I found so much more I missed. I can hardly wait to watch this again.

Anyone else have a great fishing video on YouTube they like, please share it in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. What an absolute great video, with one inspiring message. I for one like to view any vidio dealing with fly fishing. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing this around, i just can't seem to find 45 consecutive minutes to sit down and thoroughly enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the video 'spoke' to you as it did me... I hope the next chapter is you enjoying the book the same way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for sharing that, its a great video

      as for the book im gonna end up getting that as well

      Delete