Monday, December 5, 2011

brown trout watercolor

Neal and I fished the Root River this weekend. It was cold and wet the entire day but we did manage to capitalize on our only bite. Neal was flinging some spawn on his fly rod in Lincoln Park, just barely bouncing bottom when this fish decided to take him for a ride.

brown trout watercolor 
I did my photo editing with gimp following this tutorial--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5abY2NRKo

I think it made for a nice effect considering the original was blurry.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful fish Blake! If only a guy had more time imagine all the good times he could have chasing these amazing fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its worth it lance, walleye aint the only fish swimming beautiful wisconsin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blake
    Great catch, not to mention the photo, I did a zoom on the photo and the colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete