Thursday, June 28, 2012

clinton lake summer bass fishing report

clinton lake largemouth bass
My buddy is an avid local tournament angler from the Clinton Lake area. From time to time he likes to drop me a report on the bite and conditions. Here it is...

I caught this fish on Saturday. What I'm finding out, the water temps are in the high 80s down here. There are an abundance of fish down about 8 feet of water. For the last couple of weeks it seems like that's where they are hiding out. The fish don't seem to have moved far just to the deep end of whatever cover they were on before.  Catching multiples in one area is very realistic right now. When you do find a bass, he was there for a reason so soak that area in search of others.

Thanks Santa, your reports are always appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Nice looking bass, this time of the year bass tend to lose some of their body weight because of the spring spawn. Thanks for sharing a great report

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew a pro to take me out and show me how to do it right. Thanks for the great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discussed your posts with my friends, they have also watched these posts and they have also like these posts very much. Like me my friends also started taking more interests in carp fishing before that, they do some other fishing but after watching your posts they have said that now they would do only carp fishing and nothing else. I love carp fishing madly and your blog is very informative and great . and all the picture in your blog is fabulous and every one like this who are intrusting in fish and fishing like me keep it up and keep sharing such a great and awesome information about fishing thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for publishing about the post Fishing Lake. Very good article and Simple but I have enjoyed this post. Thanks admin for for sharing this info.
    Fishing Lake

    ReplyDelete